Contract employees for filing documents and storing equipmentContract employees for filing documents and storing equipment hold part-time temporary positions for 6 months under the supervision of the Reception Coordination service.
Filing documents in the Library and storage of equipment.
Conditions of employmentEssential qualifications:
- Academic qualifications of baccalaureate to baccalaureate + 3 years of higher education
- Availability should be compatible with the work plan (a minimum of 15 hours per week over 5 days)
- Must be available for 6 consecutive months
ScheduleEvery week, 5 time slots of 3 hours are divided over 5 days including Saturdays and Sundays (3 weekends out of 4)
Allocation of hours for three teams in the work plan:
- Mornings: 9:00 to 12:00 am
- Afternoons: 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm (except Tuesday)
Successful applicants will be assigned to one team.
Length of contract6 months
- Rigorous and methodical,
- Team spirit
- Assiduous and punctual
- Physical aptitude for filing documents
- Experience in similar types of employment is an advantage
RemunerationSMIC – gross hourly rate (€ 9.67 as of 01/01/2016) plus paid leaves,
Increased hourly rate for work on Sundays and holidays: € 12.57 plus indemnity for paid leaves.
Application submissionAll applications must include the four following components:
- The application form "Contract employees for filing" completed
- Your CV attached to the form
- Your cover letter attached to the form
- Your valid email address (so your application can be acknowledged by email).
All applicants will receive an acknowledgement of their application. Candidates pre-selected according to their profile will be called for an interview.
If you have not been contacted within 2 months after applying, this means that you have not been selected for the current period. We invite you to renew your application regularly on the website.
N.B.: Applicants who are not available at the hours specified cannot be selected.